Sunday, March 9, 2014

Product Review: Garnier Moisture Match Facial Cream


Story time! 
So a few weeks ago I ran out of my old faithful moisturiser, which was the Clinique Moisture Surge cream that has served me well as a part of my skincare routine and kept my skin from getting really bad acne breakouts. It was an emergency and I didn't have time to go to my nearest Myer or order it online so I went into Priceline and picked up the Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Fresh Cream. I went directly to Garnier even though I'd never used their non-haircare range before because I remembered reading online that they had a cheap duplicate of my Moisture Surge but alas, it wasn't in stock.

I picked this up and it's a 24 hour moisturiser specifically made for combination to oily skin (huge sigh of relief for me) but they also had it for normal/dry skin. It's stays for 24 hours and I use it in the morning and also at night and I have to say I haven't had any bad breakouts, it smells like green tea and hasn't done my skin anything bad, which is amazing for me because I have possibly got the worlds most sensitive, acne prone skin, which is what scared me about going and trying something new in the first place because a lot of things will break me out.

I'm just glad that this works and I'm more than happy to keep this around and might even repurchase it once it runs out (another big thing for me as I rarely do that!)

I'd recommend this to people that want a moisturiser that doesn't leave a bad residue on the skin or make you break out from it being there and just sitting on the skin all day as it absorbs so well and leaves no shine.

What are some of your favourite face moisturisers? Do you feel like high end products are always better or have you found some "hidden gems" for a fraction of the price?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment