Sunday, March 2, 2014

21st Birthday OOTD

Last night was one of my friends 21st birthdays and I thought I'd share my outfit and choice in makeup for the occasion!

  • Top - ASOS
  • Skirt - ASOS
  • Belt - ASOS
  • Shoes - Lipstik
Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm crazily in love with ASOS and their plus sized range and that half of my wardrobe is probably ASOS. Anyone that knows me also knows that black and white is my favourite colour combination to wear (paired with a bold red lipstick of course, as always). I paired it with Illuminasqua's Matte lipstick in Maneater and some winged eyeliner. I would have tried to experiment with eyeshadows but I was really pressed for time between work and getting ready and my hair being thick and taking 500 years to curl. It's also for that reason that I'm sorry it's an iphone quality image, I really need to work on my time management in getting ready!

What are some of your favourite online plus sized clothing stores? I've been looking for more affordable websites but they all seem to be either extremely unfashionable to me or too pricey for my student budget (but that is a rant for another day and another blog post)

1 comment:

  1. I love the ASOS Curve range too!! Have you checked out Forever 21+, so cheap and so cute! Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete